We are pleased to learn of your interest in International Christian School Nonthaburi. We are focused on providing the best possible foundation for our students to grow into confident and balanced lifelong learners. We know choosing a school for your child is an important family decision: it involves a lot of planning, consideration and research. We hope our website gives you a clear understanding of our school, our vision, our programs, and our community.
However, we think the best way to understand our approach at ICSN is through a visit to our campus to see firsthand how students learn and thrive here.
Schedule a visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office at 097-276-1302. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am until 4:00pm.
01. Submit the Enrollment Application Form
The enrollment application form can be downloaded here. Please print and complete the application before bringing it to a member of our admissions team. You can also fill out a printed application form in the front office.
02. Submit Additional Forms and Documents
Additional forms, copies, and documents needed:
- Copy of birth certificate and/or front passport page and visa page
- Copy of house registration and/or work permit
- Original parent national ID card or passport
- Medical History and Allergy forms (included in Enrollment Application)
- Health and immunization hospital records
- Previous school records and transcripts, if applicable
- Previous school enrollment verification letter, if applicable
- Qty. 2 student profile pictures (1”x1”) and parent/guardian pictures (1”x1”)
The next step involves an interview with the Principal of the school. During this time, you will be able to ask questions about curriculum and student support. The Principal will also use this time to get to know you and your child to better gauge if our school is the best match for your family.
The family will be informed about the placement of their child, depending on the result of the interview and seat availability at the time.
05. Payment and Registration
Families who accept admission must pay the non-refundable registration fee to secure a seat in the school.
Please keep these things in mind:
- Enrollment applications are accepted all year round.
- The date of October 1st of the academic year is used to determine grade levels for age groups.
Children with special needs are accepted on a case-by-case basis in consultation with a professional. See our FAQs & Guidelines page for more details.